Type Here to Get Search Results !

Smart Status, Short Smart Quotes

Smart Whatsapp Status


Smartness is a perfect beauty.


Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't.


Whatever you decide to do, make sure it makes you happy.



Sometimes the best revenge is to Smile, move on, and do nothing.


I can't follow the dreams.. Dreams can follow me...


Distance means nothing when someone means everything.
Life is like a coin. you can spend it any way you wish but you only it spend once


The secret of getting ahead is getting started. - Sally Berger


You can't start a new chapter in your life if you're too busy dwelling on the past.


Try and fail, but don't fail to try.


Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn. -Benjamin Franklin


TRUST: it takes years to build up and seconds to destroy.


I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror dowN!!


life is full of d disappointments!


Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass It's about learning to dance in the rain.


To make a girl tender.. it is necessary to soak her in money


The girl who wears a dress that shows everything should be sure that she has something to show.

Its not that u fill the 'void' in my life .. it is just tha 'u occupy lots of space' in it :)


Come back baby.. 'un-dead' me please <3 <3 <3


It is all coming back to me..s aid the blind man as he peed into the wind..


Sometimes you have to let go to see if there was anything worth holding on to.


Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.


after monday and tuesday.. even the week says wtf.


Don't play stupid with me.. I'm better at it!


A gentleman is just another pervert but keeps his feeling bottled up


I plan on living forever. So far, so good.


I Agree that cleanliness is next to godliness – but has anyone ever seen God :S


My asshole is not talking to me eversince i called you one
I desperately need a fixed income - Mine is broken


I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness.


There comes a time when you have to be your own hero. Because sometimes, the people you can't live without, can live without you.


___ have heard that Angelina Joile is planning to leave Brad Pitt. I am looking for a girlfriend - is it just another co-incidence.


According to Astronomy, when you wish upon a star, you're actually a few million years too late. That star is dead. Just like your dreams.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.