Type Here to Get Search Results !

No title

We must all make the choice between what is right and what is easy.
92). Lonely is not a feeling when you are alone. Lonely is a feeling when no one cares. I am not feeling lonely because my memories are with me!…….(Great whatsapp status)
93). The road to success is always under construction.
94). “”My attitude depends on the people in front of me….””
95). Yeah! My medical bills for the Black Friday store fights were less than what I saved! ……(best black friday status)
96). Sleep all your troubles away.
97). Dear iPhone, Please stop changing my rude words into nice ones. You piece of shut.
98). Every problem comes with a solution. If it doesn’t have any solution, it’s always a…………woman or girl 🙂
99). If everything is coming your way, you’re probably in the wrong Way.
100). Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.
101). Knowledge is realizing that street is one-way, wisdom is looking in both directions anyway.
102). Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
103). Don’t like me? Cool, I don’t wake up every day to impress you.
104). Be the type of person you want to meet..
105). Love is there when both person are more concerned for the other than for one’s self
106). A good friend will help you move, a best friend will help you move a dead body.
107). Wrestling is obviously fake. Why would two people fight over a belt when neither of them are wearing pants?
108). I like children. Properly cooked.
109). I always learn from mistakes of others, who took my advice.
110). Never test how deep the water is with both feet.
111). I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
112). Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!
113). There are two ways to live: you can lives as if nothing is a miracle or you can live as if everything is a miracle. – Albert Einstein…..(whatsapp quotes)

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.