Type Here to Get Search Results !

Whatsapp Status pics, clip art, dp

Whatsapp Status



The Men without Beard is like a Lion without hairs..!!


True LUV story is like a beard of men. It never ends, it only grows..!!


With great Beard comes great responsibility!


The only reason to shave ur beard is the joy of growing it again.


If you don't like my beard.....then leave me baby...!!


Beard under construction....!!


Beards make Guy Hotter and Handsome..!!


Sum Men wear a suit to look Handsome, I grew a beard.


If you don't like my beard.....then leave me baby....


#Man without a Beard is like a Cup of a Tea without sugar.


Keep calm and... grow beard...!


Beard sign of Smarter...!!


Man who have beard look Beardsome...!


I grew my beard out a little bit just to show that, indeed, I am a man...!


To be happy is to have a beard...


Grow a beard. Then we will talk...


When a bearded man is around I cannot keep Calm...


Beard making ugly men handsome since the beginning of time.


Kudi Gut nal te Munda Muchh Nal hi Sohne Lagde ne..


JIGRA Bda ae Jatt Da,,,,,, Tahi MuchH KUNDI Rkhda...!!


Zindgi Sidhi Chaldi Nahi… Te Muchhan Ma Sidhi Rehn Ni Dinda..


The Yankees have strict rules. You can have a KUNDI MUCHH but no other facial hair...!!


Kundi Muchh takes my fashion on a different level…..!!


Lokkan ne mashok rakkhi honiye, Par mitran ne muchh rakhi aaa.


Kundhi muchh rakhde aan khadhi karke..!


Gutt wali #Sardarni ni labhdi, Muchha wale #Sardar tahio chade ne..
      


MITRAAN DA REHANDA ‪#‎MUCHH‬ TE HATH…!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.