Type Here to Get Search Results !

Whatsapp Status to get alone in stress

Whatsapp Status



My six word love story: I can’t imagine life without you


If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you


My love for you is a journey, starting at forever and ending at never.


My favourite place in all the word is next to you


I just had a lovely accident; I just fell in love with you.


Everybody needs someone in life to hold on to. Glad that I have you.


I never really think of future because I already have you by my side.


I am always thinking about you. You are always in my heart at every time. It does not matter where I am going, what I am doing.


The moment I fell in love with you, I realized the gravity of your love.


अपनी सुरत पर इतना मत इतरा #Pagli
ये तो चार दिन की हस्ती है,
तेरी सुरत भी तब तक मस्त है,
जब तक Fair & Lovely सस्ती है…


मुझे दो चीजों से सख्त नफरत है,
1 Cricket में हार,
2 पीछे से वार


अपने हसीन होंटो को किसी पर्दे से छिपा लिया करो,
हम जरा गुस्ताख़ लोगो मैं से है,
नज़रो से चुम लिया करते है….


लगता है माँ बाप ने बचपन में खिलौने नहीं दिलाये,
तभी तो तुम हमारे दिल से खेल गये…


प्यार कभी नहीं हारता, सिर्फ इंसान हार जाता है…


I hate being broken. I hate that I cannot go back.


The greatest pain that comes from love is loving someone you can never have.


When You Sit Alone …You Sit With Your Past …


The deepest people are the ones who’ve been hurt the most.


Don’t cry for d person who doesn’t know ur value of tears…


Everyone thinks that “I m happy and fine” but look a li’l closer,u will see tears in my eyes…..


I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.


I hate the moment when suddenly my anger turns into tears.


Whenever I search for love, I end up finding you


If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever


The best music in the world is someone’s heartbeat beating for you.


Mood swings, insomnia and memory loss are few symptoms that tell me I am in love with you.


Some love one, some love two. I love one, and that is you.”


An honest relationship can give you more hope than anything else in the world.


Raat bhar jalta raha ye dil usi ki yaad mein.. samaj nhi aata dard pyar karne se hota h ya yaad karne se


I don’t depend on people anymore because I’m tired of being disappointed.


The most painful memory.. when I walked away and you let me go


The same person who said the sweetest things to me also said some of the meanest things I’ve ever heard


I am not happy without you 



The Part Dat Hurts Me Da Most, Is Knowing Dat I Once Had U And Then Lost U 



Is Just Like Having The Worst Nightmare After Having The Best Dream


Tumse bichde to malum hua k maut b koi cheez h ghalib Zindigi toh woh thi jo hum teri mehfil mein guzaar aaye…


तू प्यार है, वर्ना इन आँखोंने और भी हंसीन चहेरे देंखे है…


‪#नया #नया‬ है ‪तू बेटे‬…
मैंने ‪खेल‬ पुराने ‪खेले‬ है ?
जिन लोगों के दम पर ‪‎उछलता‬ है तू…
‪मेरे‬ पुराने वो चेले‬ है ~©~


‪# पुलिस_कि_हटती तो #सबकी_फटती है….
लेकिन जब #मेरी फोटो #Whatsapp_पे_डलती_है,
तो # अच्छे_अच्छो_की_जलती_है ..


‪#पापा ki .. परछाई..
? मा का….HeRO
Doston की शान…
#GF…..की जान…,
यही तो है Hamari की पहचान…


Don't like me? Cool, I don't wake up every day to impress you.


The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.


Was going to rob a bank today but the pen was chained to the desk.


Yes, I agree. Mums can find everything. Except for the ringing phone in their bags!


Faces YOU Make ON The Toilet (o_o) (>_<) (0_0) (^_^).


God is really creative, i mean..just look at me.


May I go to the toilet = I'm fucking bored.


Relationship Status: Looking for a WiFi connection.


Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :').


I don’t need drugs, Life is killing me slowly all by itself.


Don’t cry for the person who doesn’t know the value of your tears.


Happiness is not ready made, It comes by our own actions….!!!!


Waqt atcha ho to aapki galti bhi mazak lgti hai Or waqt khrab ho to mazak bhi galti ban jati hain.


If you’re sad about being alone on Valentines Day, just remember that nobody loves you on any other day of the year either.


No one knows what it’s like to be the bad man, to be the sad man, behind blue eyes


I felt a great emptiness without him, I will miss him the rest of my life.


Love that gives us our pet is unique, I feel very sad because my dog died. In the house it


Jiski sazaa sirf tum ho, Mujhe aisa koi gunaah karna hain…..!!


‪आज के व्हॉट्सऐपीयाँ युग में हुआ आसान चरित्र पहचान,


लास्ट सीन छुपाने वाला हो सकता है बईमान….


तेरी Pic देख कर ज़माना रुक जाता है,
पर मेरी Pic देख कर ज़माना झुक जाता है…


लड़की की Hansi और कुत्ते की Khamosi पर कभी भरोसा नहीं करना चाहिए…‪Dekh Bhai…! #Status मत देख… कुछ नहीं मिलेगा…


क्योंकि हम अपना #Status सभी के दिलों-दिमाग पर #Update करते हैं…
Whatsapp या Facebook पर नहीं..


मैं दिखता हूँ #Sweet और Swami _Type का… लेकिन मैं हूँ बहुत बड़ा #Harami_Type का…? ?


तेरा #Attitude तो दो दिन की कहानी, पर मेरा #Attitude तो खानदानी….?


मुझे समझाने से पहले आप अपने आपको समझायें…?
ठिक है बदल जाओ… पर अगर हम बदल गये तो करवटें बदलते रहे जाओगे…?


नाही Block किया था और ना कभी करेंगे…?
तुझे तो अपनी DP दिखा दिखा कर जलायेंगे…?


‪पगले तेरा नसीब अच्छा है,
कि तुझे मेरे #Status और #DP देखने को मिल रहे है…
हमारे #Block List वाले तड़प रहे हैं इन्हें देखने के लिए… ?


Today morning when I was driving my Ferrari, the alarm woke me up.


I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


I feel lazier than the guy who drew the Japanese flag.


I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.


When you're good, you're good, when you're awesome you're me.


The zoo is a pretty safe place to fart.


One day, I'm gonna make the onions cry.


Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes.


Before talking; Please connect the tongue to the brain!


I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs.


Can I take your picture?? I love to collect pictures of natural disasters.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.