Type Here to Get Search Results !

Best Old Memories Quotes

Best Old Memories Quotes



If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.


It is never too late to have a happy childhood.


Childhood is the most beautiful of all life's seasons.


Childhood is a promise that is never kept.


Memories of childhood were the dreams that stayed with you after you woke.


The wonders of a child can only be understood by the child.


The first 40 years of your childhood are always the hardest.


That sad moment when you realize your childhood is over.


There should be a special TV channel for all those old cancelled cartoons.


Sweet childish days, that were as long As twenty days are now.


We could never have loved the earth so well if we had had no childhood in it.


The childhood shows the man As morning shows the day.


To trade a childhood wonder for a plausible explanation - is there a worst trade one makes in life?


In the happiest of our childhood memories, our parents were happy, too.



Childhood is like being drunk, everyone remembers what you did, except you.


Your adulthood is a by-product of your teenagehood, which is a complicated version of childhood.



If you don't do anything stupid when you're young, you won't remember something funny when your old.


I miss being a little kid with no stress, worries or care in the world.


Sometimes you have to travel back in time, skirting the obstacles, in order to love someone.


Childhood is measured out by sounds and smells and sights, before the dark hour of reason grows


I miss those childish days of long ago, when one day was as long as twenty are now. - C.J. Heck


Childhood, after all, is the first precious coin that poverty steals from a child. - Anthony Horowitz


We carry our childhood with us. - Gary D. Schmidt


Why must they grow up and lose it all? - Virginia Woolf


All of us are products of our childhood. - Michael Jackson


Humans, not places, make memories.

The Memory Of You Is Like A Drug To Me.
Some memories are realities and are better than anything that can ever happen to one again.
My memories are like a shuffled deck of cards, each one coming up at random.
Some memories are presents that I’m unable to unwrap over and over.


The world is shaped by two things — stories told and the memories they leave behind.


Those who live in memories are never really dead.
The joy is in remembering; the pain is in knowing it was yesterday.
The memories we’re fondest of are not always our own


The heart will stretch a short love into long memories.


Memories were the markers of the journey through life. It was necessary to know where you had come from. Only then could you know where you were going.


Memories are good, as long as we keep them in the rearview mirror and keep moving.


I have memories - but only a fool stores his past in the future.


Memories are bullets. Some whiz by and only spook you. Others tear you open and leave you in pieces.


Memories are created by what we do not by what we think.


The beautiful thing about memories is that they are yours; whether they are good, bad, or indifferent. They belong to you, and no matter where you are now.


Memories can be sad, but sometimes they can also save you.


Memories are not just about the past. They determine our future.


Memories are like moonbeams, we do with them what we will.


To have memories of those you have loved and lost is perhaps harder than to have no memories.


Memories shared serve each one differently.

In my life I find that memories of the spirit linger and sweeten long after memories of the brain have faded.
Our memories give us voice and bear witness to history, so that others might learn. So they might celebrate our triumphs and be warned of our failures.


That's the thing about memories, you can't forget them.


If we can't make memories, we can't heal.


You’re the last thing on my mind before I fall asleep.


The moment I want to be with you, I close my eyes.


I am more concerned about your happiness, because I care about you more.


You’re the best thing that happened to me and I mean it really.


Time can never change my feelings for you.


I hardly notice anyone, because you’re the most beautiful thing in the world.


To make you smile for no reason is the only reason to make you happy.


Distance and time don’t matter anymore when you are in my heart.


Life is a party, but without you there is no reason to celebrate.


I don’t mind waiting for you, because you’re worth it.


Believe in small things that matter and that can make big differences.


Never regret your choices because even bad experiences teach you a lot.


Be what you want to be, not what others want to see.


Whenever someone asks me, “How’s life"? I reply: "she’s fine".


You’re my angel that gives me wings to fly high.


I just had a lovely accident; I just fell in love with you.


I can feel you in all your old SMS and emails. How magical it is?


We are so identical. Like two volumes of one book.


You’re the turning point in my life.


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.