Type Here to Get Search Results !

Whatsapp Status for couples

Whatsapp Status

 


Love shayari, love hindi status, sad hindi status, aansu shayari, dosti shayari, attitude status hindi status, funny-shayari, life shayari, bewafai shayari, two line shayari, motivational-shayari

My words are like a china phone. They have no guarantee!
Always Smile :-) It confuses people :D


If you’re bad. Call me your Dad.


I'm not lazy, I'm on energy saving mode.
You can never buy Love... But still you have to pay for it... Save water - Drink beer!


Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... it's called Monday, please fix it.
I wake up when I can’t hold my pee in any longer.


My father always told me, find a job you love and you'll never have to work a day in your life.

 Friends are forever, until they get in a relationship :P


Let me hurt your face, maybe I got a little relief by doing this.



Hated by many, wanted by plenty, disliked by some, confronted by none.


Loving you is like breathing How can I stop?


I just had to come talk with you. Sweetness is my weakness.


I’ll be yours forever, just tell me when to start.


Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.


I love the ones who are in my life and make it amazing. I also love the ones who left my life and made it fantastic.


If my love for you is a crime, I want to be the most wanted criminal.


It’s amazing how crazy I feel when my phone vibrates and I’m begging it to be you.


I know I’m not perfect, I’m vintage, which means my flaws make me priceless!


Congratulations!!My tallest finger want to give you a standing ovation.


Maths and women are the two most complicated things in this World. BUT… Maths, Atleast, has LOGIC


I always dream of being a millionaire like my uncle!… He’s dreaming too.


I should win an Oscar for acting like I’m busy at work.


The reason good men are hard to find is because they’re usually too busy working.


Fact: You wish Facebook had the middle finger button.


I’m not a vegetarian but I eat animals who are.


You can’t make everyone happy, so today I think you should focus on me.


The voices in my head are not real, but they have good ideas.


Tera ego to 2 din ki kahani hai, par meri akad khandani hai.


Jo apse dil se baat karta hai use kabhi dimaag se jawab mat dena.


Maan lo to haar hogi, Thaan lo to jeet hogi.


If you’re wondering why you’re single, date someone. You’ll remember


Waiter: Would u like ur coffee black sir? Me: What other colors do u have?


The best way to let people remember you is to ‘borrow money from them’


Sometimes you have to just move forward, and move on.No doubts, no questions and no looking back... Just move on...


I Don't Care About Popularity. I Live In Reality. Based On Originality. Forget Looks. I Respect Personality
Free your heart from any hatred. Free your mind from any worries. Live simply. Give more. Expect less.


There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE...


I don't insult people , I just describe them!
If you are good at something, never do it for free :-)


When Someone Hates You For No Reason, Give Them A Reason _!_
Someone asked me what is UR attitude. then I simply replied, 'BEING SINGLE IS MY ATTITUDE.'

I wish I had Google in my mind and antivirus in my heart.
Tried to loose weight... But it keeps finding me.


I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurance by selling my car.


Lazy People Fact #5812672793 You were too lazy to read that number.

I’m not shy, I’m holding back my awesomeness, so I don’t intimidate you.


People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger...


I'm nobody's second option. better you either CHOOSE me, or you lose me :/


Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER :-)


I'm not going to feel sorry for myself anymore. If you were stupid enough to walk away, I'll be smart enough to let you go.
Laughing at your own texts before you send them because you’re so damn funny.
We all have that one friend who we greet with an insult.
My friend thought that an onion was the only food that could make you cry, so I threw a watermelon at his face.


Dear Santa, what I want for Christmas is… your list with names of naughty girls.


I hate weddings. old people would poke me saying “You’re next”. They stopped when I started going up to them at funerals and poking them, saying, “You’re next”.
Relationships are like fat people, most of them don’t work out.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.


I wish that I could put my status to what I am really thinking…


Whatever you do, good or bad, people will always have something negative to say!O.o its not an end! Here are 49 more for YOU!


Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!


Nazar teri buri aur burkha mein pehnu?


Akal badaam khane se nahi, dhokha khane se badti hai.


Baat unki hoti hai jinki koi aukat hoti hai.


Sharafat ki kitab mein hume aaj bhi khalnayak kehte hai.


Dil bada hona chahiye, Chota to bheem bhi hai.


Jindagi kisi ke liye nahi badalti bas jeene ki wajah badal jati hai.


Jindagi mein lambai nahi gehrai honi chahiye.


Jindagi to apne dum pe jiti jati hai, dusre ke kundho pe to arthi uthti hai.


Life will always try to make things hard, but every time you overcome those obstacles, you becomes stronger.


At the end of the day, life should ask us, ‘Do you want to save the changes?’


Everyone comes in our life for a reason. Those who don’t have any, stay.


Life goes on……With or without you


The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.


I’ve learned if you love life, life will love you back sooner or later.


Jo sapne dekhne ki himmat rakhte hai wo puri duniya jeet sakte hai.


Khoobsurat log hamesha acche nahi hote, achhe log hamesha khoobsurat hote hai.


Matlabi duniya ka kissa hi khatm, Aaj jis tarah ki duniya Us tarah ke hum.


Tu yeh mat soch tu chod degi to toot jaunga, kameena hun tujhse achhi pataunga.


Jindagi se humne kabhi udhar nahi liya, Kafan bhi lenge to jaan deke.


Duniya ka asool hai, jab tak kaam hai tera naam hai, warna door se salaam hai..!!


Jindgi mein apne kirdaar aise jio ki parda girne ke baad bi taliya baje.


Chale jayenge tujhe tere haal par chodkar, kadar kya hoti hai tujhe waqt sikha dega.


If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.


Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.


Love the life you live, and live the life you love.


With the change in seasons,people change people from their life


Life is like a bar of soap, once you think you’ve got a hold of it, it slips away.


Silence is the most loud voice.


Only regret left at the end is the Chances we didn’t take.


Sometimes we just have to let things go.


I am sad, but then i smile. That’s my life.


No expectations, No disappointments.


Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.


A simple hello could lead to million things.


Dreams Don’t work unless you do.


You best teacher is the mistake you made in past.


My playlist can tell you the story of my life.


If i treated you the way you trated me, you would hate me.


You don’t need a reason to help people.


Forget your age and live your life.


I’m sorry my fault. I forgot you’re an Idiot.



I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own FONT.


Yeah You - the one reading my status, Get Lost!

Me and my wife live happily for 25 years and then we met…


I’m explosive, you’re the bomb. With our AWESOMENESS together we are an ATOMIC BOMB!


Don’t make an eye contact when eating a banana.


A true friend can make you laugh until you pee, a best friend will continue laughing at you until she does too.


If someone throws a stone at you, throw a flower at them. But remember to throw the flower pot with it.


When I'm good I'm best, when I'm bad I'm worst.


Excuse me. I found something under my shoes oh its your Attitude.


The main difference between a cat and a lie is that a cat only has nine lives.


It’s better to be wanted for murder that not to be wanted at all.


When someone touches my phone I automatically turn into a ninja.

There are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people.


If you’re talking behind my back, you’re in a good position to kiss my ass!


I’m in shape. Unfortunately, it’s the wrong one.


If the people in horror movies listened to me they would still be alive.


Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.


Coins always make sound but the currency notes are always silent! that’s why I’m always calm & silent.
My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.


Life is too short. Don't waste it removing pen drive safely.


Life will give you exactly what you need, not what you want.


Your Whatsapp status say’s online... If your online then why aren’t you texting me
I will marry the girls who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card


Sorry vegetarians we can’t pretend.


Hey there! WhatsApp is using me.



My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.


Hey there! be there.


I may be wrong… but I Doubt it !!!


Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love.


Oh, So you wanna argue, Bring it. I got my CAPS LOCK ON.


The person you love is 72.8% water.


My favorite kind of people are the relatives who give money when they leave. 


can’t WhatsApp, only calls!


Hey there! I am using Hamam soap!


Can’t walk… vehicles only..!


Stop ! Status under construction 


Smile today, cry tomorrow. Read this every day!


Hey WhatsApp, I’m using you!


If you ever think I am ignoring you, I swear I am. My phone is in my hand 24×7 : -P : -D


Be less curious about people and more curious about ideas !!


Space available for advertisement.:-p


I learn from the mistakes of others……to whom I have given advice to.


Let Fools Chase The World. I only want you 


the first 5 days after the weekend are always the hardest. 


The pillow is my best hair stylist – Waiting for better tomorrow!


Decided to burn lots of calories today so I set a fat kid on fire: -D


C.L.A.S.S - Come late and start sleeping :D
People who exercise live longer, but what's the point when those extra years are spent at gym.
Relationship Status: Looking for a FREE WiFi connection.
Sorry about those texts I sent you last night, my phone was drunk.


We are WTF generation.... WhatsApp, Twitter and Whatsapp Status :P
Having a best friend with the same mental disorder is a blessing LOL
Good Morning let the stress begin...


Don’t settle for good. Demand Great!


Hakuna Matata – The great motto to live life!


I'm jealous of my parents... I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs!



Hey there! You’re using WhatsApp!


Read books instead of reading my status!


Available when to get WiFi Network !!


Distance is suck… My room is so far away from kitchen:-/


I hope Karma slaps you in the face before I do.!!


I’m too busy right now, can I ignore you some other time?


Hey there! WhatsApp is using my Internet Data Balance 


Don’t drink and drive. You might hit a bump and spill your drink.


Hey there! I’m using cocaine 

I love to walk in fog Because nobody knows I am smoking.


Roses are red Sky is blue ..Vodka is cheaper than dinner for two !!!


Yes, I m single, & You’ve to be damn beautiful to change it.;)


I’m not online, it’s just an optical illusion.


Of course I’m not perfect; there’s a crack in my ass!


When I write Etc., it means End of Thinking Capacity 


I used to be an atheist, But then I realized I’m God.


I am not virgin, My life f**ks me every day.


I Was Born Cool but Global Warming Made Me Hot.


Sorry about those messages that I sent you last night, my WhatsApp was drunk.


Cell phones these days keep getting thinner and smarter… people the opposite.


Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.


Warning…I know KARATE…….And few other oriental words. 


I work for money, For loyalty Hire a Dog.


Some people are alive only Because it’s illegal to kill them.


Real men stay dedicated to only one girl!


Not every goodbye is painful like a ”goodbye class” from teacher!!



Love shayari, love hindi status, sad hindi status, aansu shayari, dosti shayari, attitude status hindi status, funny-shayari, life shayari, bewafai shayari, two line shayari, motivational-shayari



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.