Type Here to Get Search Results !

Whatsapp Status Love anyone, someone

Whatsapp Status Love


My "Heart" Is Always Your!


Being "Single" is my Attitude!


In Love never say "Sorry"!


Always respects your self!


Attitude is Everything!


24 Hours Online :)


In Life I need only you!


Love is that which ,cannot see the poorness...


Dil Cheer Ke DekH ....TeRa Hi NaaM likha HoGa..


Don't play with me because I am champion..


My style is unique don't copy it!


There is No Scale To Measure the love..


Beauty in the skin & Attitude in the bone!..


!Pyar kiya nahi jata pyar to ho jata hai....


Ki Waffa Milni ohna ton.... Jo Kud Bewaffa ne !


You never fail until... you stop trying.!


There is "No" shortcut for Success..


Hum ‘Kimat’ sE nHi ‘Kismat’ Se Mila Krte Hai...


My Attitude is "GoD" gift and nobody take it from me.!


People say me bad…..but trust me I am the worst!


I lost my Heart Can Any body See...??


कुणी चुकला की__आम्ही ठोकलाच!!


All the Rules are made.. to be break.


Dream is not complete by sleeping!


I'm in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you...


My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.


Do not wait for time. Make it..



I’m patient.


Positive anything is better than negative nothing.


Learning never exhausts the mind.


You cannot open a book without learning something.


The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding.


Question everything. Learn something. Answer nothing.


I never learned from a man who agreed with me.


The brighter you are, the more you have to learn.


The delights of self-discovery are always available.


I am still learning.


It is what we know already that often prevents us from learning.


Once you learn to quit, it becomes a habit.


Everything I learned I learned from the movies.


Some books leave us free and some books make us free.


You teach best what you most need to learn.


It’s not the teaching, it’s the learning.


Respect yourself if you would have others respect you.


Change is the end result of all true learning.


Always trying to cool my self.



Teachers Only Teach The Rules... But Winners, Winners Make The Rules.


My room + internet connection + music + food - homework = perfect day


Live ♀, Laugh ☺, Love ♥


Keep calm and enjoy life.


People with status don't need status...


never give people permission to disrespect you....


life is simple if we are simple....


Dreams are just the brain's Screen-savers.


Life without mistakes is like, education without books.



They say "don't drink and drive". Well.... yesterday I was drinking a juice box while riding my tricycle. Yeah. I'm a badass.


It's cool that you know all the lines to the movie and all, but it wold be pretty cool if you let the actual actors say them.


*Walking around supermarket* *Don't see mom* ACT COOL, ACT COOL!


I'm jealous of my parents, i'll never have a kid as cool as theirs :)


Maybe being nice is more important than being cool.


Yelling "You're cool!" when you see somebody doing something stupid.


Or, you know.. DON'T text back.. that's cool too.


"FBI, Open the door!"... Uh... no ... it's cool when you break in.


Oh so now I'm invisible to you? That's cool. I've always wanted a superpower.


Nowadays, "Cool" means- "I really don't care."


"Wow you're cool." LIKE if you just read that in a sarcastic voice.


Doing the moonwalk is the only way to look cool while wiping dog crap off your shoes .


You hate drama? Cool. Stop starting it.


Satisfy the Person Who expect smile Rather Than Surprising the Person Who Never Expected Nothing.



I love my job when i am on vacations.


The lottery is a myth.


Work until you balance matched the number of digits your phone has.


You are never too old to chase your dreams.


Till the time you won’t fall you won’t Rise


Life is a story, Make yours the best seller!


Life will always try to make things hard, but every time you overcome those obstacles, you becomes stronger.


At the end of the day, life should ask us, ‘Do you want to save the changes?’


Everyone comes in our life for a reason. Those who don’t have any, stay.


Life goes on……With or without you


The quality of your life is the quality of your relationships.


I’ve learned if you love life, life will love you back sooner or later.


If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.


Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.


Love the life you live, and live the life you love.


With the change in seasons,people change people from their life


Life is like a bar of soap, once you think you’ve got a hold of it, it slips away.


Silence is the most loud voice.


Only regret left at the end is the Chances we didn’t take.


Sometimes we just have to let things go.


I am sad, but then i smile. That’s my life.


No expectations, No disappointments.


Life is short, smile till you still have teeth.


A simple hello could lead to million things.


Dreams Don’t work unless you do.


You best teacher is the mistake you made in past.


My playlist can tell you the story of my life.


If i treated you the way you trated me, you would hate me.


You don’t need a reason to help people.


Forget your age and live your life.



Understanding is important than perfection.



My life is like open book but no one is allowed to read it


I compete with myself



Save Water, Drink V0dka!



Marriage is the cause of divorce, no marriage no divorce.


Don’t talk out loud, you lower the IQ of the whole street’

You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it. …….
I’ll try being nicer if you start being smarter.
I’d agree with you, but then we’d both be wrong.
Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.
I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything
Better the vacuum cleaner the better it sucks!!
If I had a gun with two bullets and i was with hitler,bin laden and you[insert your ex or your enemy’s name],I would shoot you twice.
I did lots of stupid things on social networking sites but atleast i never commented “Cute pic dear “on girls profile picture
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station..
I’ve been too fucking busy and vice versa.
Life is too short. Dont waste it removing pen drive safely.
I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less
Intelligence is like underwear. It’s important that you have it but there’s no need to show it off.
I’m not lazy, I’m on energy saving mode.
Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent
Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life
A rolling stone gathers no moss… But if I stop the stone then it still takes a long time for the moss to grow.
I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.
I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition
”Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.
My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”
When you feel insulted I’m just describing you.
Xcuse me..I found something under my shoes. .ohh its your Attitude.


Failures are temporary, But success is Permanent



Work Hard until you can count your money. 


Lehron ko rokhne se behtar teherna sikh jao!


Aache dost ko ruthane per hamesha manana chahiye, kyunk wo hamare sare raaj janta he.


Asi Chetak Scooter Utte Beh ke... lai lainde feeling mahgi caraan di...


Ooooooo…..Don’t copy my status.


Save Water, Drink Wine!!


70% boy Have GF ,other Have Brain!


A whole day to celebrate.


Knowledge is power..


Keep Calm and Sing on Mountains...


Sucess Does not come in a day...!!


We learn by Doing...


Simplicity is to live without ideals.


Always Be Positive.....


Habits are That make you happy..


Don't worry be happy...


Life Goes on... 



top hindi shayari on life, khushi sms in hindi, kanha ji status in hindi, shayari yaadon ki, hindi sher on life, whatsapp sad love status in hindi, bewafa friends status, best zindagi shayari in hindi, friendship sorry shayari in hindi, tum meri zindagi ho shayari, . 2 Line Love Status in Hindi



Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.