Type Here to Get Search Results !

Cool Girl Status for Whatsapp

Cool Status for Whatsapp


Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up.
If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.


I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition


Here my dad comes on whatsapp… From now on my status would be ‘blank’ or just a smiley…


“Each moment of a happy lover’s hour is worth an age of dull and common life”


When inspiration does not come to me, I go halfway to meet it.


I want some one to give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.


Do what is “Right”, not what is “Easy”.


 I am in a relationship with studies and it’s complicated.


Smile in front of people who hate you… Ur happiness kills them…
 In a few moments you would sleep, and would place your head on the pillow, I want to tell you that you’re my world, my love good night.
If you love something set it free.


When you get to the end of the rope, tie a knot and hang on. Theodore Roosevelt


Why am I so afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine?


My wife dresses to kill. She cooks the same way.


I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.


We’ve all done bad things, but that doesn’t make us bad people.


Sometimes all you need is love. Lol, just kidding, you need money. :’).


The only thing that ruins my day is taking a big crap after a shower.


Politeness has become so rare that some people mistake it for flirtation.


That moment when a question on a test is so hard that even your inner voice is like “Fuck this shit lets work at McDonald’s”.


May your problems be as few and as far apart as my Gma’s teeth.


My Attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.


It’s funny how people judge other’s mistakes while they also do the same thing.


If you hurt my best friend, I will make your death look like an accident.


Is is true that Your Life is Boring? If answer is Yes….Then Type ‘I Love <ur bf=”” gf=”” name=””>’ And Send


It To All Your Relatives! Your Life Won’t Be Boring Anymore!


Love yourself. Love your day. Love your life.


I couldn’t repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder 



I like cars with edges and women with curves


Girl are like moving car! Can change the road anytime when ever they find better road.


Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.


HAPPINESS IS …driving your car after the car wash.


The cars we drive say a lot about us.


In the history of the world, no one has ever washed a rented car.


Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.


A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.


Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.


Be smarter than your smartphone


I am more afraid of leaving my phone unlocked around my family than I am of dying


I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.


You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.


Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back


THINK – It’s not illegal yet


I don’t need therapy, I need a hug


When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt… competition


I don’t trust words, I trust ACTIONS.


The best way to predict your future is to create it.


Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.


Status Unavailable, please try and reload again.


I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.


Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!


Someone asked me, How is your life? I said she is good.


I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.


I m not special person but they just call me “LIMITED EDITION”.


Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.


Ability to take failures makes you successful.


I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark.Rather I would prefer to be Sun.


Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it a meaning.


Let’s flip a coin, Head you are mine, Tails I’m yours!


Love doesn’t hurt, Loving the wrong person does.


I’m single because I take relationships seriously


Never give up on someone you love. Great things take time.


If you want to be TOGETHER. You have TO-GET-HER.


If love is true …it will always find a way


You look past my flaws, and call me beautiful.


We can’t be friends ‘Cause I’m still in love with you.


I love you more than stars in the sky and fish in the sea.


Every love story is beautiful, But ours is My Favorite!


Falling in Love is easy…But staying in Love is very special…


Rose is red, sky is blue, my love is true only for you.


Love doesn’t need a reason. Pure Love will come from the heart without reason. And stay every season.


Love doesn’t need to be perfect.It needs to be true.


My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

Can’t talk, telepathy only!
One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature
One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!

Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.
I will be back before you pronunce afjkhnfkualnfhukcakecnhkj.
Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.
Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant mind…..ME:Never Mind.
I had to take sick day.I’m sick of those peoples.
Just wanted to say, you are as useless as “ueue” in a “queue”.


I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs


I'm the dude with cool attitude


Yes I am smiling and you're not the reason anymore.


Silence is the best response to a fool.


A tear is made of 1% of water and 99% of feelings.


It's not an attitude, it's the way I am.


I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.


My life my rules. _|_


Don't judge me I was born to be awesome not perfect.


I do not get drunk- I get awesome.


Time is precious waste it wisely.


Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.


A jealous woman does better research than FBI.


Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.


The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality.


Going to Macdonald for a salad is like going to prostitute for a hug.


The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive.


I am not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I am right.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.