Type Here to Get Search Results !

No title



A person who loves you truly will never let you go whatever the situation is.
A special smile, A special face. A special someone i cant replace. I luv U, I always will. U have filled a space no one can fill !!
A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever.
Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.
Ansu humari ankho ki kaad me thai,Bas teri yaad aye or inhe zamanat mil gai…
Being in love _ never goes out of style..???
Being someone’s first love may be great but to be their last is beyond perfect.
Close your eyes and I will kiss you,then Tomorrow I will miss you.
Cold weather is the perfect situation for hugging…??
Dear heart, please fall in love only when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.
Dil CheeR Ke DekHo Tumahra Hi NaaM lika HoGa !!
Distance is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great.
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite…
Everyday I ask myself, how’s it possible to love anyone as much as I love you? When I look in your eyes all my questions are answered.
Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that’s not true. Every time I hear you voice I fall in Love all over again.
Falling in love with you is the 2nd best thing in the world. Finding you is the 1st…!!
Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.