Type Here to Get Search Results !

No title

 I Am Not Special, I Am Just Limited Edition :P

12. I hate when people look at my phone while I'm typing. It's not that I have something to hide... It's just none of their damn business 

Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life :P

14. My attitude depends on the people in front of me.

15. Smile in front of people who hate you. You happiness kills them...

16. Be a girl with a mind, a bitch with an attitude, and a lady with class.

17. It’s the good girls who keep diaries, the bad girls never have the time.

18. I dint change, I just grew up. You should try it once ;)

19. People say nothing’s impossible, but I do nothing everyday :p

20. I wish I could record my dreams and watch them later...

 Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore i22 People say me bad. Trust me I am the worst ;)

23. My attitude is my born gift and nobody take from me.

24. My heart is stolen… Can I check your bra…

25. Two fundamentals of cool life :–) Walk like you are the KING or walk like you don’t care, who is the KIND ;)


100 Super Short Status for Whatsapp in English
100 Super Short Status for Whatsapp in English

26. I'm sorry did I give you would impression that I give a damn abt you???

27. I am single because God is busy writing the best love story for me...

28. Hey I found your nose, it was in my business again.

29. Do not copy my style :P

30.  Don’t need to explain myself, I know I’m right!

 It’s funny how people say they miss you, but don’t even make an effort to see you. 

92. Life is like Facebook. People will like your problems & comment on them but no one’s gonna solve them because everyone is busy in updating their. 

93. Attitude is like underwear Don’t show it just wore it… 

94. I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition :P 

95. I got less but I got best! 

96. Get as rude as possible and don’t let anyone tell you how to live. 

97. The only reason I am fat is because a tiny body couldn’t store all this personality. 

98. Adjustment with right people is always better than Argument with wrong people. A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words. 

99. If a hug tell how much I love you, I would hold you in my arms forever. 

100. Silence is the most powerful scream...
  1. The whole world is great! That is…until you wake up.
  2. I’m a liar. But then, how can you be so sure of this statement to not be a lie?
  3. If you are going to speak bad things about me on my back, come to me. I’ll tell you more.
  4. Happy on the outside, but simply dying on the inside.
  5. Girls are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken.
  6. No matter where I am, no matter where you are, I’ll be there when its over baby. Cause I was there from the start.
  7. My mind tells me to give up, my heart won’t let me.
  8. I won’t try to be awesome, awesome tries to be me 😛
  9. Genius by birth evil by nature human by chance.
  10. My life is an open book but I don’t allow everyone to read it.
  11. Warning, it’s not safe to talk to me at the moment.
  12. I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally….
  13. If people are trying to bring you down it only means that you are above them.
  14. Good relationship doesn’t need promise, terms and conditions. It just needs a *She* who can trust and a *He* who can be loyal.
  15. What is the main reason for failure?  I think its EXAMS. What do you think?
  16. Sometimes I think to write LOL at the end of every answer in exams 🙂
  17. I would like to shot by Hitler instead of living with a rude friend like you.
  18. You ignored the softness of my heart and get ready to believe on my mean behavior.
  19. If you want to be rude then you should become a celebrity.
  20. I say this; I say that what the hell you want to listen from me?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.