Type Here to Get Search Results !

Latest Whatsapp Status, Whatsapp Status

Cool Whatsapp Status



1] Life is like GRAMMAR : PAST-PERFECT, FUTURE-CONTINUOUS, & PRESENT-TENSED !


2] You only live once, so do everything twice.

3] Character acchha hona chahiye, surat to Gujarat mein bhi hai.

4] After getting drunk, bachelor of technology turns into master of philosophy.

5] People are like music some say the truth and rest,just noise.

6] The sun is somewhere shining even when it rains.

7] I’m just having an allergic reaction to the universe.

8] Dont be a uno in trends, be the Classic.

9] Wow now I’m a graduate…….Now thermometer is not the only thing that has degrees without brains .

10] When I drink alcohol… Everyone says I’m alcoholic. But… When I drink Fanta.. No one says I’m fantastic!!!

12] I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.

13] Can’t talk, telepathy only!

14] Q is just O with a cigar.

15] Eat…sleep….regret……repeat.

16] My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity :p

17] move on…

18] Hakuna Matata!!–the great motto to live life!!

19] We are all part of the ultimate statistic – ten out of ten die.

20] Never do something permanently stupid just because you are temporarily upset. …….


21] Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.

22] Dream as if you’ll live forever..Live as if tomorrow is last one.

23] The strawberry shampoo doesn’t taste as good as it smells.

24] Happiness is when “Last seen at” changes to “online” and then to “typing..”

25] Always remember you are UNIQUE………… just like everybody else. …

26] “Please don’t get confused between my personality & my attitude.My personality is who I am & my attitude depends on who you are!”.

27] You don’t have to like me….I am not a facebook status.

28] That awkward moment between birth and death is life.

29] Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…! ………

30] I just saved lot of money by LIC life insurance ……..By not having any.

31] At last got to know how to loose weight in 10 days :Just turn your head right then left and repeat whenever

32] Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely.

33] Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

34] Whattsapp status is loading…

35] Treat me like a queen and i’ll treat you like a king. But If you treat me like a game, i’ll show you how its played.

36] Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we think we were an idiot.

37] Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it. ….

38] It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

39] Too busy to update a status. 0_o

40] Tried to loose weight…….But it keeps finding me.

41] This is the beginning of the sentence you just finished reading.

42] I’m pretty sure my prayers go directly to God’s spam folder. ….

43] I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my
44] I Am Not Special , I Am Just Limited Edition

45] Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.

46] A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work
station..

47] I’am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things..give me a Loan and then leave me Alone.

48] Keep moving! Nothing new to read…

49] Math Rule: If it seems easy, you’re doing it wrong. ……

50] They say we learn from our mistakes; so I m making as many as possible!!!Soon I will be a genius :-B


51] Waiting for wi-fi network.

52] If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.

53]Life’s not about money, it’s about love & ……I love MONEY!

54] Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.

55] Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.

56] There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian & Tuesday Saturday.

57] One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!

58] Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.

59] There are two ways of spreading light: to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it.

60] Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.

61] Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????

62] Status under construction.

63] Take Life, one cup at a time!

64] I have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life;…….. if I die next Tuesday.

65] Life is like photography, you need negatives to develop it.

66] I haven’t slept for 10 days, because that would be too long.

67] Scientist say the world is made up of Proton,Neutrons and Electrons…they forgot to mention Morons like u:);)

68] Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(

69] Life was much easier when Apple and Blackberry were just fruits.

70] Coins Always Make Sound But The Currency Notes Are Always Silent! ?that’s why i’m always Calm & Silent

71] My laziness is like 8, when I lie down it becomes infinity :p

72] The only reason god made cousins so that parents can compare our marks.

73] Second chances are for loosers….either we do it in first place or live it for others.

74] I’m cool but global warming made me hot

75] I don’t understand how my room gets so messy when I literally sit in one place with my phone all day.

76] Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I’m tired of solving them for you.

77] Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.

78] We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police

79] Life is too short. Dont waste it reading my watsapp status….

80] One wise guy invented mobile application Whatsapp…..and his wife added last seen feature

81] Stop checking my status ! Go Get A Life

82] Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in a long-shot. – Charlie Chaplin

83] ” And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” –
Friedrich Nietzsche

84] Without me its just awso. …..

85] Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory

86] I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)

87] Dear Mario…..I Wasted My Childhood Trying To Save Your Girlfriend.Now, you help me to save mine.

88] Sometimes i just wish i’ could fast forward the time to see if in the end it’s all worth it

89] I started out with nothing and i still have most of it:)

90] I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less.


91] My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

92] I have decided to leave my past behind me ,so i owe you money…..sorry but I’ve moved on.

93] I wish I could loose weight as easy as I lose my pens,keys,smartphone,my temper and even my mind.

94] If you try to pronounce “lmao” you sound like a french cat.

95] Galileo:Great mind…Einstein:genius mind…Newton:Extraordinary mind….Bill gates:brilliant
mind…..ME:Never Mind.

96] I enjoy when people show Attitude to me because it shows that they need an Attitude to impress me!

97] If people are trying to bring you ‘Down’, It only means that you are ‘Above them’.

98] I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!

99] I thought I wanted a career, turns out I just wanted paychecks.

100] I meditate for 20 min every morning …..It helps reduce stress of being 20 min late for everything

101] Hey there….. be there.

Latest Whatsapp Status


1] My room + internet connection + music + food – homework = perfect day.

2] Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It is all about dancing in the rain!

3]At times I wish I could change the past… but sometimes the past changes you.

4]LEGENDS don’t die.. I am a LIVING EXAMPLE!

5] Happiness comes with a price tag. If you are smiling, you have already paid for it in past.

6] The awesome moment when your mom thinks that you have no money for school and gives you more.

7] Do not drink and drive ……….. you might spill the drink.

8] … is not typing

9] The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.

10] Don’t raise your voice, improve your argument.

11] Beauty Fades After Time, But Personality Is Forever!!!

12] Am gonna Make my Status………….better you too Focus on your Status only.

13] sometimes hearing the music is just the best way to ignore the world

14] If Harry Potter is so magical then why can’t he fix his eye sight?

15] Sometimes I wonder how many miles I have scrolled my mouse wheel.

16] Girls who say “a lot of guys are after me” should remember that cheap prices attract many costumers.

17] Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world. Even your shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.

18] That awkward moment when you accidentally hit send while deciding whether or not you were going to send it.

19] Every mother on earth gave birth to a child except my mother. She gave birth to a legend

20] Be crazy. Be stupid. Be Silly. Be weird. Be whatever because life is too short to be anything but happy.

21] I have had a horribly busy day converting OXYGEN to CARBON DIOXIDE.

22] The real trouble with reality is that there’s no background music.

23] Busy playing , kindly cooperate!

24] When a door closes, an incognito window opens.

25] Don’t be too optimistic. The light at the end of the tunnel may be another train.

26] One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

27] Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.

28] The Earth without Art is just Eh.

29] Some people call me Mike, You can call me tonight.

30] I’ll be back before you pronunce njancsjhuehndihjnjniojijkwsa.

31] Never forget yesterday, But always live for today… Cuz you never know what tomorrow can bring, Or what it can take away…

32] The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.

33] Don’t copy my status

34] Hey,you are reading my status again??

35] It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.