Type Here to Get Search Results !

whatsapp status to get angry someone

whatsapp status




Self-control is the ability to stay cool when someone is making you HOT.





Don't you just love it when you flip your pillow over and its cool on the other side :-)



Oh you're dating my ex? Cool. Im eating a sandwhich.... You want those leftovers too?


you're sorry ? that's cool. go write a book about it and let someone who actually cares read it.


Your profile picture is a car.....that's cool I didn't know you were a transformer


I can't clean my room because I get distracted by the cool stuff I find..


Like if: When you talk to your crush you use that "cool" mood. "Like" you dont really care..


If my boss saw how many cool things I post on Facebook in a day, he'd stop saying I'm unproductive.




You are; crazy, silly, funny, goofy, amazing, cool, and awesome. That's what I like about you.



The perfect seat in class would be one where you are surrounded by your best friend, your crush, a smart person, & a really cool funny kid.


My bank lets me send a text message and it'll text back with my balance. ..It's a cool feature but I didn't think the 'LOL' was necessary.


on Facebook seaching up people with the last name hontas.I think it would be cool to poke a hontas :)


Do never compare dogs to men. Dogs are cool and faithful... Remember that.


Dont like me? Cool, I dont wake up every day to impress YOU.


Sitting at home: Oh cool it's raining. Sitting at school: HOLY CRAP! LOOK, IT'S RAINING!


Friend: I'm so over him! Me: Cool, let's go get a soda. Friend: HE DRANK SODA....





Tera ego to 2 din ki kahani hai, par meri akad khandani hai.


Jo apse dil se baat karta hai use kabhi dimaag se jawab mat dena.


Maan lo to haar hogi, Thaan lo to jeet hogi.



Nazar teri buri aur burkha mein pehnu?


Akal badaam khane se nahi, dhokha khane se badti hai.


Baat unki hoti hai jinki koi aukat hoti hai.


Sharafat ki kitab mein hume aaj bhi khalnayak kehte hai.


Dil bada hona chahiye, Chota to bheem bhi hai.


Jindagi kisi ke liye nahi badalti bas jeene ki wajah badal jati hai.


Jindagi mein lambai nahi gehrai honi chahiye.


Jindagi to apne dum pe jiti jati hai, dusre ke kundho pe to arthi uthti hai.


Jo sapne dekhne ki himmat rakhte hai wo puri duniya jeet sakte hai.


Khoobsurat log hamesha acche nahi hote, achhe log hamesha khoobsurat hote hai.


Matlabi duniya ka kissa hi khatm, Aaj jis tarah ki duniya Us tarah ke hum.


Tu yeh mat soch tu chod degi to toot jaunga, kameena hun tujhse achhi pataunga.


Jindagi se humne kabhi udhar nahi liya, Kafan bhi lenge to jaan deke.


Duniya ka asool hai, jab tak kaam hai tera naam hai, warna door se salaam hai..!!


Jindgi mein apne kirdaar aise jio ki parda girne ke baad bi taliya baje.


Chale jayenge tujhe tere haal par chodkar, kadar kya hoti hai tujhe waqt sikha dega.


Curiosity is the wick in the candle of learning.


Learning how to learn is life’s most important skill.


Learning too soon our limitations, we never learn our powers.


I am forever learning and changing.


This life is a process of learning.


Learning is finding out what you already know.


Experience is making mistakes and learning from them.


I would fain grow old learning many things.


You aren’t learning anything when you’re talking.


Teaching is the royal road to learning.


You only stop learning when you quit.


Learning is its own exceeding great reward.


I think you’re working and learning until you die.


Respect is what we owe; love, what we give.


If we are not free, no one will respect us.


Learning to trust is one of life’s most difficult tasks.


Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.


Common sense is not so common.


I not only use all the brains that I have, but all that I can borrow.


Action is the real measure of intelligence.


Always be smarter than the people who hire you.


Man knows so much and does so little.


Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.


Winners never quit and quitters never win.


Success is where preparation and opportunity meet.


Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.


Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.


The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.


There is a kind of beauty in imperfection.



There's only 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you - I Love U.


Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.


Love is cute when it's new, but luv is most beautiful when it lasts.


My Hearts beats only for U.


Love is like a Air.. We can't see it but..! we can feel it..


True love do not have happy ending …it has No ending....!!


Distance and time don’t matter anymore when you are in my heart.


You are the turning point in my life.


Love is that ,which can never explained...


Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor in life..!!


Love is the only thing that control every single emotion U have.


I Feel I am missing ,something in my life these days. ..


Sometimes it's better to be alone. Nobody can hurt U in life!


In Life Sometimes, U have to smile to hide Ur fears and laugh to hide Ur tears...


From outside I am Smiling But It does not mean I am Happy...!!


The best music in the world is someone’s heartbeat beating for U...


The most painful memory is that.. when I walked away From U..!!



Only 2 things can change women’s mood- 1) I love you, 2) 50% Discount!!


If people talk behind your back, then Just Fart!!


Money talks but All mine ever says is Goodbye!!


With Great power, Comes great electricity bill.


Yes mam, I am drunk, but in the morning i’ll be sober and you’ll still be ugly..


I stopped fighting my inner demon, we are on the same side now.


Hard work never killed anybody, But why take a chance?


I will marry a girl that looks pretty in her adhaar card..!!


Women may not hit harder but they hit Lower…


Someone on his status is sleeping for 5 days, He might be dead…


I love to ask kids what they want to be when they grow up, coz i am still looking for ideas.


You call me lazy, truth is that i am on my energy saving mode.


Having one child makes you a parent, having 2 makes you a referee.


The day i was born, DEVIL said: Ohh Competition!!


Ofcourse i talk to myself, Every once in a while you do need expert advice!!


Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.